PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Busy Day

Today was a busy day for sure.  This morning saw us cleaning house and starting to get stuff together for Daddy to go to a national Civil War Reenactment at Shiloh, Tennessee.  I grilled out some chicken which we ate with potato salad and baked beans.  For dessert we had some yummy chocolate cupcakes.

We did some school while Daddy took care of some other things.  Then it was time for Daddy to go to work and the little monkeys to go stay with Grandma so Mommy could get her monthly shopping trip in.  This is the first time I've done my shopping in the evening and I couldn't believe how busy everywhere was!  Oh my I much prefer my morning shopping trips.  But I managed to get everything and squeeze it all into the van.  A 15 passenger van really doesn't have much cargo space. . . .

I got back to my parents around 7 and then we ran over to say hi to my grandparents and my Uncle who was up from Florida.  To put it shortly, we didn't get home until after 9 and the two babies did not nap today which means they are both sound asleep!  I'm hoping to get a sleep all night out of Fionna, but we will see.  In her 16 months of life she has only slept through the night three times. . 

This is my husbands new reenacting coat.  I didn't have time to make it so a good friend volunteered(or was volunteered. . . not really sure which)!  Lovely, oh and it doens't have a skirt, that's his great coat behind his shell.  Some pretty braiding will go on the sleeves later once we figure out how to place it so it looks right.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment