PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Proverbs Day 8


I had to share this photo when I found it.  This was taken over a year ago of my registered Alpines on our garage roof.
Proverbs 17:16- Wherefore is there a price in the hand of a fool to get wisdom, seeing he hath no heart to it?

John 12:26- If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.

Do you have a role model, someone you long to be like?  Is there someone that you pattern yourself after?  Now ask yourself why you want to be like this person.  Here is the important question now, is your role model modelled after God?  Is God your role model?  Shouldn't we put more focus into being like God and what He thinks of how we're acting than on anyone else? Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment