PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Negotiator-Review

The Negotiator, O'Malley Series #1   -     
        By: Dee Henderson
The Negotiator by Dee Henderson, Book #1 in The O'Malley Series

Description (CBD):  FBI agent Dave Richman from Danger in the Shadows is back. He's about to meet Kate O'Malley, and his life will never be the same. Shes a hostage negotiator. He protects people. Hes about to find out that falling in love with a hostage negotiator is one thing, but keeping her safe is another!

My Thoughts:  I loved this one just as much as I did the prequel.  I am glad I decided to read the prequel first as it really let me know about some of the characters.  The O'Malley "family" is wonderful and I enjoyed seeing characters from the first book show back up.  Kate's job as a negotiator is definitely one that leads to suspense and mystery in this book. 

To read my review of the prequel please go here, Danger in the Shadows



I have voiced my opinion on this book. I did not receive any compensation for this review at all. The book is either one that I have bought, borrowed from a friend, or borrowed from the library. All opinions voiced are my own. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment