PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Her Healing Ways-Review

Her Healing Ways  -     
        By: Lyn Cote
Her Healing Ways by Lyn Cote from the Series The Gabriel Sisters

Description (CBD):  A female physician with an adopted black daughter? The townsfolk of Idaho Bend will never accept Dr. Mercy Gabriel-even when faced with a deadly cholera epidemic. But all Mercy needs is one man willing to listen.and to trust.  Four years of war command turned Lon Mackey into a footloose gambler who can't abide attachments. Yet he can't help getting riled by the threats Mercy keeps receiving. Her trailblazing courage could reignite his faith and humanity. And his loyalty could make her dream-for the first time-of a family of her own..

My Views:  I really did like this book.  There were a few parts I could have done without.  After all Lon is  a Yankee and Mercy followed with Clara Barton.  I do enjoy the Southern side of life more.  This book did keep me reading.  I did not want to set it down.  I think you will be just as emerced in this book as I was.



I have voiced my opinion on this book. I did not receive any compensation for this review at all. The book is either one that I have bought, borrowed from a friend, or borrowed from the library. All opinions voiced are my own. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment