PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Yesterday

I was too tired last night to post a blurb about my day.  I have 8 kids as you should know by now. . . well 5 of those 8 have upper respiratory infections and the baby is cutting 4 teeth at once.  Yeap it was one of those days that you wish you could just stay in bed.  But we plugged away and did school anyway.  I ended up taking one of the babies to the Dr to get a dose so I would know how much medicine I could give her.

By the end of the day I was tired and a bit cranky.  I made a yummy chicken and spaghetti supper and was trying to get kids ready for bed when I just had to laugh and remember why I love being a mommy so much.  See picture and know what I'm talking about.
Little Miss Fionna climbed into the basket of the folded up stroller and was kicking her feet to get it to bounce.  Of course as you can see she also had kidnapped Colin's Woody doll again.  Thinking I need to get her the talking Jessie for her birthday!  This little girl is a constant ray of sunshine in  my world!  So glad that God gave her to us even if she is the orneriest of all the kids! Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment