PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Baker Creek Heirloom Seed Sweepstakes-Ended

  Make sure to go to Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds' facebook page and like them to enter into their sweepstakes.  They are giving away 10 of their books, The Heirloom Life Gardener to the lucky winners.  Hurry though as the giveaway ends tomorrow morning at 2am!  I would really love to win this one.  I buy all my seeds through them.  They are based out of Mansfield, MO.  Someday I would love to take my kids on a weekend fieldtrip down to see their farm.  Watch for my blog post in the near future with what seeds I'm ordering this year!  I'm so excited for spring and gardening to get here!!


You can also check out their website to see their great organic heirloom seeds.
Don't forget to request your free catalog!  Mine is all marked up with orange highlighter already!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment