PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, January 27, 2012

Rearranging

I'm on a rearranging kick this week.  Probably not the best time to be doing this as over half the kids are sick, the baby is a clingy mess who has decided she does not want to work on weaning these days.  But nevertheless I am rearranging my living room. 

Our living room is the largest room in our house(which is sad because it's not really that big).  It is a rectangular shape so we have left the floor open and put our furniture around the outside of the room.  One wall used to have bookshelves that held the kids books, movies, and some "big people" books.  I decided that I wanted to move those shelves off the wall so I could push the chairs that were sitting in front of them back to the wall.  So two of the shelves have gone to our extra room(used mainly for storage) downstairs and the last bookshelf is going to go at the end of the hallway that leads to our bedrooms.  I'm hoping this will work out well.  I'll take pictures to show when I'm done with this.

The big question is whether I can get this big rearranging fest done by Sunday or not?!  I'm having a Scentsy open house on Sunday and really would like for my house to be somewhat clean, lol.  My house is never spotless.  I have too many people and too many animals in the house for that. 

Tomorrow should be interesting though.  My husband has an all day conference to go to.  I have my Azure coop to go and pick our food up from, which means all 8 little ones go with me.  And then back home to bake goodies for the open house and finish cleaning/rearranging. 

Does anyone else like to do a periodic rearrange in your house?  The living room is really the only room I can switch up and I do it rather often. . . . Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. I love to rearrange things. Our house though doesn't exactly allow for this, as now we have a sectional couch :-( I miss the days of rearranging. I love the Blog and I love the look. Would you mind telling me who designed your Blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isabella Grey of Blue and Grey Confessions of a Reenactor(her button is to the right on my page) designed mine for me. She does websites and blogs. Very good highly recommend her as she's also a friend of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!

    I am your newest follower from the blog hop. :)

    - Jessica

    ReplyDelete