PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Reviews

I am going to be doing some personal reviews soon.  These reviews will be of my own opinion and I am not being compensated for them, and in the most part the manufacturers/companies do not know that I am doing reviews as they have not asked that of me.  I will always specify if I am being compensated or receiving any product for free.

That being said, be on the look out for a review on the Scentsy warmer and scent of the month every month.  I am a Scentsy consultant, but I do NOT receive the products for free.  I do however normally receive the scent of the month due to my subscriptions which I pay for.  So, I will review how I feel they smell and whether I highly recommend them or not.  January will be coming this week and then I will do February(yeap I've already got it!). 

As I have mentioned before I am a member of a few buying clubs or coops.  These are UNFI(United) and Azure Standard.  I also am able to buy from Frontier through my UNFI coop.  I will be doing reviews on these as well as letting you know what I purchase from them.  Once again they are not compensating me.  I spend my own money to buy the products I like and go pick them up.  I just want to share with you my journeys in feeding my family healthy, organic whole foods. Pin It Now!

9 comments:

  1. would love to review products how do you get on there lists>

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to reading your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these sound like great topics for reviews. i can't wait. i like the scent one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to read more of your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like reading product reviews! Looking forward to reading your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a saint 8 kids and homeschooling I envy you . I had to work while my kids were growing up. I missed so much. God Bless you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  7. great review and i am here to enter for the kitchenaid mixer giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. Still waiting for some reviews!

    ReplyDelete