PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Coupons Sunday 1/15

I went to check and print off coupons for the week and thought I'd share a few.

coupons.com had some good ones for me.  Using zipcode 64470 I printed off the following.
                      $.75 off one bag or box of Cruchmaster crackers(yummy Gluten free cracker)
                      $5 off any Evenflo big kid booster seat(with 8 kids help with carseats is nice!)
                      $.50 off any 2 bags shredded Kraft natural cheese(8 oz or larger)
                      $1.50 off any 2 Planters peanut butter
                      $.55 off any 1 lb challenge butter

smartsource.com had a lot of coupons but I only printed off two for things I needed. 
                       $1 off any Aveeno hand and body lotion or baby product(my youngest has super sensitive skin)
                       $.75 off any size Truvia natural sweetener, I love using stevia.  I use stevia powder to cook with but love the convenience of having these packets of truvia for when I go somewhere and have the urge for sweet tea or don't have any creamer for my coffee.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment