PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, May 10, 2012

WildWoods SoapWorks Review

I got the great chance to try their products and let me just say they are heavenly!  Below you will find pictures of the four products that I was able to try and my thoughts!  I hope you enjoy as much as I did, I know you will if you're the lucky winner!
Golden slumbers sleep balm in tin


It's such a cute little tin!  I love this stuff!!  I don't use it for me per say, but I do put it on my chest and then when I'm nursing the little one to sleep it works wonders.  I'm hoping she'll start sleeping through the night soon.  But at least this wonderful balm is giving me 4-5 hours at a time!!


Goat's Milk lavender lemon soap!  Oh this is heavenly!  So creamy and rich and dreamy.

I had to prop the soap up on the balm so you could see the lavender on the edge

both tins, the lavender lotion bar and the bath tea

Here is the inside of the bath tea tin.  I love this stuff!  I used it the night it came in the mail and it was wonderful!  I was lazy though and didn't follow the directions completely.  We have really hot water so I just ran the bath as hot as the water went and let it all steep until it cooled enough to get in.

Who doesn't love the shape of this lavender lotion bar?!  So cute you almost don't want to use it, but trust me you want to use it.  My skin feels all creamy now.  Sigh, I'm in love with bugs.

Okay so now I've shared with you the items and my opinions, now let me share with the a bit about the company behind these great products! 

I'm borrowing from the about me section on their website to bring you this

"Seven years ago I wandered into an open air green market in southern Florida. A woman was selling beautifully crafted soap that incorporated natural essential oils. I remember looking at each one in great detail. Seduced with the likes of real rosemary, lavender, and orange, I purchased three, packed them away and headed for home. These three little bars changed my path. From then on, I sought out every book and article written about the art of natural soap making and essential oils. Creating, testing, seeking the finest ingredients available, and the desire to continuously improve are my mantras. I tucked the idea of creating a true all natural bath and body care business away into my dreams. Well, my dreams have become reality. Today Wildwood Soapworks is an environmentally conscious, small company located in lovely Kennett Square, Pennsylvania with an obsession to use only the finest ingredients on the planet, no matter what the cost! Experience skincare as nature intended...Water will never be the same! ...Sally K. Cates   " 

I think Sally has definitely achieved her dream and I think she has made a wonderful product.  I personally know that I will be taking advantage of their free shipping with $10 or more purchases in the future.  Oh and did I mention they have baby and pet products as well!!     





Pin It Now!

22 comments:

  1. 0_0 I want this...I want all of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how they use the tins. Makes it so special. The bath herbs sound wonderful. Definitely something for mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this looks very interesting! I would love to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried bath tea. Looks luxurious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the FREE shipping with orders over $10! I will also be taking advantage of this too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh, this all looks so lovely! I want to try it all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That soap looks great - I'm sure it smells amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never heard of them, but their stuff looks awesome!! I'm going to have to try the soaps, shampoo soap, and bath teas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lavender is my favorite scent. Would love to try this soap! Anne Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love citrus smells in soap, especially lemon. It's always so refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The bee is too cute! I love how rustic their soap looks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my goodness, these are BEAUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it... i would be interested in trying some pet products too! The sleep balm looks really cool. Put it on your chest for the LO while nursing... great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These soaps look amazing!

    habcharlene at gmail

    -Charlene H.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just won a free bar of soap from them for being their 1300th like (thanks to your contest)! I am so excited to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty! I don't just want to use these, I want to MAKE these!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love to try the bath tea.. It looks so soothing.. and I would probably cheat too.. :) God bless you. Judith Moyers

    ReplyDelete
  18. Everything looks like it smells so good!

    ReplyDelete