PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Hope Within -Review

The Hope Within, Heirs of Montana Series #4   -     
        By: Tracie Peterson
The Hope Within by Tracie Peterson Book 4 in the Heirs of Montana Series

Description (CBD):  1886 Montana stands on the brink of statehood, and Dianne Selby finds her world turned upside down. Cole takes her and the children to Kansas to care for his dying father, but after the funeral, Cole's mother insists he stay and take over his inheritance. Unable to deal with her mother-in-law's cruel treatment, Dianne takes the children back to Montana alone. There, blizzards devastate the area, trapping a now pregnant Dianne at the ranch. Through the twists and turns of life and nature, Dianne comes to realize that the hope within--Jesus Christ--is the only hope that lasts.

My Views:  This book was good.  It ends the series, but I don't think I want the series to end.  I like this family and want to keep following them.  This book also made me very mad.  I personally wanted to go thump Cole upside the head and tell him to wake up!  I felt all the pain and range of emotions that Dianne felt and delt with.  I recommend this book, but make sure you read the series in order so you know what you're getting into!  Oh and did I mention Dianne has to give up "her" ranch?! Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment