PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Moppy Review

moppy

What is it? Moppy by Natural House is a professional strength, ALL Natural probiotic floor cleaner.

How does it work? Moppy's probiotics remain on the surface to help maintain a odor and germ free household!

Features:

Industry-First, Cutting-Edge Probiotic Cleaning Products
Convenient foaming water soluble pouch application
Cuts through dirt and lifts grime from the floor
Active ingredients keep working to maintain germ and odor free surface
1 bag lasts 30 DAYS

Uses:
Safe to use on multiple surfaces including high-gloss surfaces, terrazzo, marble, slate, vinyl, tile, and finished hardwood surfaces
Use weekly to promote a healthy and safe home

Benefits:
Leaves no Dulling Residue
Scrubbing action scours dirt and lifts germs and grime, while driving out odors at their source
Eco-Friendly, non-toxic, biodegradable

This stuff works!!! 
I received a bag to try and review and I love it. 
My bathroom floor is not a nice floor. 
I have three boys who use the bathrooma nd the floor around and behind the toilet more often than not has potty around it. 
And let me tell you it does not smell good. 
I tend to mop daily and use sponges to clean it up with cleaner several times a day. 
This stuff works and helps keep the smell out!
I recommend if you need help with odors that you give this stuff a try!

How to Use!
1. Toss a Moppy probiotic packet into about 3 gallons of water.
2. Watch Moppy’s foaming action go to work for 5-10 seconds.
3. Soak mop or automatic scrubber in solution.
4. Scrub floor and watch your probiotic revolution begin.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not ingest.

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. I also have boys (only 2 can reach the potty - the 3rd will be potty training soon) so I can totally relate to your feelings about your bathroom's floors. :)
    Moppy sounds really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love probiotics. I've never seen them in a cleaner though... how fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! How unique! I've never seen probiotics in a cleaner, either! We are always looking for natural ways to keep our home clean (and healthy!) :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea probiotics could be put in cleaners. Awesome! Have you ever tried it in one of those Libman mops, where the receptacle holds the water and sprays it? Do you think it would work in one of those?

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE natural products! Im your newest follower! You can follow back at: tristascreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Probiotics floor cleaner? I don't have an idea that there really is this kind of product. What I just know is that probiotics comes in a supplement. My doctor actually recommended this probiotics supplements to me 5 months ago and I'm actually taking it until now. My tummy feels good whenever I take it.

    ReplyDelete