PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Enjoy Life Foods Chewy Bars Review

I have loved doing reviews with Enjoy Life Foods.  They have some great gluten free/dairy free/soy free, etc options for us in our house to snack on.  Being pregnant I like to keep snack bar type things in my purse for when I'm out and about so I'm not tempted to buy something that isn't gluten free or that costs too much when I feel my blood sugar going down.  These fit the bill nicely!

Oven baked gluten free Chewy Bars by Enjoy Life come in four different flavors; Caramel Apple, Very Berry, Cocoa Loco, and Sunbutter Crunch.  Being a chocoholic the Cocoa Loco was my favorite.  Next, the Caramel Apple, followed by Very Berry, and Sunbutter Crunch.  I liked them all though so it was hard to decide on favorites!





The sunbutter  crunch is a great bar made with sunflower butter.  I am a peanut butter fan(thankfully no peanut allergies here)  and have been feeling cautious about trying out other peanut butter type replacements.  But after eating the sunbutter crunch bar I think I would love sunflower butter.  Very yummy and my kids thought they were peanut butter bars!



My computer went nuts and put this in sideways.  These were my favorite.  Just the right amount of chocolate.  They are not hard and crunchy like some, but rather a nice chewy bar that fills you up and helps you still count calories and maintain a healthy diet without ditching the chocolate.



I really like anything that is caramel and apples together.  I love caramel.  Caramel and chocolate is the only thing better than caramel and apples.  Anyway!  This is a great bar.  You can taste both the caramel and apple and neither is over powering or dominating the whole bar.


The very berry was very good!  The berry flavors are subtle.  Not overpowering or hit you the minute you bite into the bar.  I was surprised at the way they tasted.  They taste like real berries not the highly processed berry flavored substitutes that so many companies use these days.

You can check out my other reviews with Enjoy Life:





And don't forget to check out the Enjoy Life pages and make sure to like them on facebook so you can get their new updates for products:

Twitter
Facebook
Pinterest
You Tube
Blog
Pin It Now!

12 comments:

  1. These bars look yummy..would make a great after school snack or a snack for school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since becoming diabetic I also try to keep "bars" with me just in case my sugar drops--The Sunbutter one sounds like I might like it--and of course the chocolate one is a no brainer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is always good to have some extra bars along on trips. Especially when flying. I know quite a few people that are on gluten free diets and I will have to pass this info on. They look tasty. Thanks for the good review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look and sound delicious! My whole family likes to eat bars like these, especially those Sunbutter ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look delicious. I can't wait to try the Cocoa Loco.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look great! I'd love to try the chocolate one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like chewy bars! these makes me drool! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These bars look absolutely delicious! YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my typical breakfast every morning, I grab a fortified meal or snackbar as I'm rushing out the door with my coffee thermos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never heard of this brand before. I wonder if it's a regional product? Sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete