PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

November Conscious Box Review

Have I mentioned that I love the Conscious Box subscriptions?  I would review them every month if given the chance!  I did get the chance with the November box.  See below for a peak of what was inside.  It never ceases to amaze me what all they can pack into the box!

pretty box to brighten the cold days

These were SO good!

We don't eat soy in our house, so these we did not try at all.

Have  I mentioned I love tea!

I am still working on a way to use these.
I think I'll use them on Christmas morning on the piano top.

smells so good

dark chocolate banana, yum!

such a cute little mini Larabar.
and it was my favorite flavor!

this was so good too

This is the only type of sucker we allow in our house.
This flavor is the pomegranate pucker.

Natural cough syrup.  Haven't used it yet, but love the idea.

Vita rocks!  Don't you remember those rock pops.  Brings back memories!






I was provided with this box in exchange for this review.  All thoughts and opinions are my own and not influenced in anyway.  I was not compensated for this post in anyway other than the items pictured above!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment