PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Omega 3 Water Review -The Pitch List


I recently received two twelve packs of Omega 3 Water to review.  One twelve pack of bold berry and one of orange kiwi.  I have been told by my eye doctor that I am supposed to be taking omega 3-6-9 supplements for my eyes and was of course very willing to get some extra omegas into my diet. 

I found that putting these in the refrigerator left us a tasty treat.  My family loved the orange kiwi but the bold berry did taste just a bit off.  I found a way around that though by making some carbonated water with my sodastream to mix with the drink.  It gives it just enough of a cover poured over ice that it is really a nice little drink.  It was hard to keep the kids from stealing sips from my glass!

Both waters contain Omega 3 from flaxseed(20,000mcg).  Bold Berry also contains calcium and vitamins B (3,5,6,12) and D while the Orange Kiwi contains vitamins B (3,5,6,12), A, and C.

Omega 3's are essential to our health but are not produced by our body so we have to get them all from outside sources in our diet.  The most common way of course is through vitamins or foods you normally eat.  Adding them to your water in the form of Omega3Water is also an excellent way!  Omega 3's have been attributed with lowering the risk of coronary heart disease, reducing your chance of getting cancer, ADHD, helping to decrease the natural aging process, increase memory and energy, decrease depression and stress.  It is also attributed with anti-inflammatory properties which is helpful to me as I am allergic to ibuprofen and most other prescription anti-inflammatories.  The other aspect of the Omega 3's that contributes to why I try to get a good dose in my diet is that it helps with dry eyes which is a condition I suffer from, where my eyes no longer produce tears.


You can find more out about Omega3Water by checking out their:
website
pinterest
facebook
twitter

Don't forget to go over and enter my Giveaway as well!  Five lucky winners will each win a selection of Omega3Waters to try out!


Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. I have never heard of Omega # Water before. Sounds really interesting also good to drink. I cant wait to try some of it. I have eye issues to do this may help me. There are so many health issues that Omega 3 helps with. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would definitely drink these. I'm always looking for easy sources of healthy supplements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Orange kiwi sounds fantastic, and I could certainly use the nutrients!

    ReplyDelete
  4. one of my friend said that the berry ones tastes like a medicinal syrup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm I'm going to have to try these. They sound pretty good!

    linzaleetus at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jennifer Boehme
    I need to see if I can find these. My doctor said to take Omega 3 and this would be nice, and I drink lots of water too. Not sure about the berry flavor though.

    ReplyDelete