PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Mudshrimps Cloth Diaper Review

Recently we got to try out a cloth diaper cover or pocket diaper from Mudshrimps.  We used ours as a cover, but you can also use it as a pocket diaper.  I like using them as covers more because you can just change out the prefold or liner and not have to do as much laundry unless they soil the cover as well.

Mudshrimps diapers are made by a work at home mom who started in 2010.  These diapers have a great quality and craftsmanship.  We had no issues with leaks.  Fit was great.  I love that they have rise snaps so that you can use them with multiple size children.  Right now we only have the two in diapers(both 2 year olds) but this would easily fit a larger child or a smaller child.  I would say probably from around 10 pounds up to 35 pounds.

Zyera loves this cover.  If I let her pick this is the one she always chooses.  She gets upset if its already dirty and she can't wear it again.  I'd say these are definite kid pleasers!




You can find Mudshrimps on:

Even better news is that I have a $10 gift certificate to give away as part of my Holiday Gift Guide to Mudshrimps for one lucky winner!!  You can find the Giveaway HERE!




Pin It Now!

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The gift guide will go live on the 1st! Stay tuned as I'm adding tons of fun reviews and giveaways to go with it!

      Delete
  2. I have been considering buying these since they are WAY cheaper than real diapers! thanks for doing a review on this so i have some more info on them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS IS ADORABLE WOULD LIKE TO TRY IT ON MY GRAND DAUGHTER TO SEE HOW IT WORKS OUT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that these are made by a work at home mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that they can be used as a cover or pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ive really started to become more interested in CDs made from SAHMs. Thanks for the review bc Id really like to check at these some more

    ReplyDelete
  7. That diaper is adorable, I am all about girly prints! I would love to try these :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't realize this was an option with pocket diapers: "I like using them as covers more because you can just change out the prefold or liner and not have to do as much laundry unless they soil the cover as well."

    But this is what I have been thinking as I'm contemplating what CD's to buy...I am a FTM expecting in January so I'm still figuring this all out! Thanks for your help! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also really like this pattern--but I don't think it'll work for me since I'm having a little boy! :) Getting so excited...he's due 6 weeks from today!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for sharing your experience and allowing all of us the chance to try something new!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute print! I like that you can use it as both a cover or pocket diaper! (Michelle Ferguson)

    ReplyDelete
  12. There is nothing better than supporting work at home moms!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ive never thought about using a PD as a cover but thats awesome..and this is kind of off subject but I love that you let your daughter pick which diaper to wear. I guess Im not to those days yet so I havent thought about my daughter being able to do that but its so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete