PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Simple Survival Kit Review #SimpleSurvivalKit

I received a great box in the mail not so long ago that I'm dying to tell you about. . . well maybe not dying, but I really do want to share it with you!  This box was put together and shipped out by Food Should Taste Good(you can read my review of their yummy chips HERE) and contained some wonderful products!

Goody Filled Box.


Included:
2 bags of Food Should Taste Good chips
1 pack of Justin's Nut butter cups(think Reese's but so much better for you)
4 Larabars, 2 were the new Ubers and 2 were the regular
1 Little duck organics dried fruit snack bag(ours was apple and banana)
1 pair of SmartWool tights-- I'm not a huge tights wearer but I will be featuring these in an upcoming series I'll be doing involving skirts so stay tuned--- oh and I must say I adored the color!!
1 Sprout Wellness Basics chapstick
2 Teatulia teas-- I'm a sucker for tea as you may know by now and these were gone within a day

Organic Little Duck Snacks

yummy yummy teas

cinnamon lip balm

awesome larabar bag

So good!

chocolate + peanut butter = love!

tights

chips

better picture of the tights
I really didn't want to share any of this with my family, but I forced myself to share the chips.  The chocolate though was all mine!!!  I don't share chocolate or tea!  The tights, well my husband didn't really want to try those on so I guess I don't have to share those.  He did end up with the chapstick though.  The Larabars went into hiding as I love to take those with me when I'm out and about for a quick snack or lunch substitute that is gluten free and good for me.  Plus, with being pregnant my normal blood sugar issues get worse so I need to snack every few hours or I might end up on the ground passed out which is NOT fun at all.

I received this box of goodies for free. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own and not influenced in anyway.


Pin It Now!

1 comment: