PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My Keurig Vue House Party #keurigvue #houseparty

I was ecstatic when I learned that I was going to be able to host a Keurig Vue House Party!  I have wanted to try out a Keurig for some time now, and to get to try out the newest version before you can even find it in stores!  I was bouncing off the walls!  Seriously I was that excited!

I still can't find the Vue cups in stores!  I love this thing and can't wait until they come up with more teas and coffees for it like they have for the regular Keurig.  I made some goodies to have with our party and guests came and went!

super exciting box!

can't contain my excitement

must open NOW

came with a sample box

The sleepytime tea was the best!

Party box time!

coupons for others

an apron!

napkins

cups

love the tumbler

yum yum mints

cookies were not opened in my house(not gluten free) but I did send them home with some guests

Cappucino was good.

Love the italian roast


I'm not a huge sweet tea fan but my friend loved it!

really good bodied coffee

the hazelnut smelled so divine, I almost didn't want to taste it


Tried this and realized I really don't like iced coffee




waiting for the party goers to get here

perfect for kids

brews so easily

enjoying some hot cocoa

and more enjoyment

princess

He had to have a lid on his cup

good to the last drop!



Pin It Now!

12 comments:

  1. I bet the kids enjoyed it, and it was so nice .

    ReplyDelete
  2. the hot cocoa looks yummy and warm!Kids seem to enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always wondered if those work as well as they say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Fabulous Review. I should get this for my sister who owns a salon :) Her clients would love it. (I like the Tumbler you got too)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had fun. I've seen the Vue in Bed Bath and Beyond along with the vue k-cups and what I would be concerned about is the variety and availability of the special size. It's not like you can use the other k-cups.

    Trish F

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always a pleasure to read what others have to say about the Keurig. I too have been wanting one, but unable to afford at this time. Thanks for sharing the photo's, it looks like the children really enjoyed their hot chocolate :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i hope that i can host the party like that, i love to drink coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love House Party! Those kids sure are enjoying their hot chocolate! I have a mini Kuerig and I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I did not know they made hot cocoa... good to know....

    ReplyDelete