PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, November 26, 2012

GFC Blop Hop- CoHost


It's Tuesday again which means it's time for the GFC Blog Hop!
When I want to follow a blog the first thing I look for is GFC (Google Friend Connect), it's so easy and  nice to be able to go and see all of the blogs you follow in one spot. It's really a great tool to have. 
One side note- Did you know you can follow through GFC using your Twitter Account? TRUE, it's definitely an option!
Ok, so let's get to the party, shall we?
RULES are simple:
1. Follow your host via GFC
The First link below
2. Follow your co-hosts via GFC
The Next 8 links below
3. Link up below using your main blog url not a specific post.
4. Make sure to visit some of the blogs in the link up and follow them via GFC 
and if you want to leave them a comment, I'm sure they'd appreciate that as well.
5. Tweet about this blog hop
6. Share about this blog hop by grabbing a button and putting it on your sidebar!

Post Sponsor Ad:
Pin It Now!

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for co-hosting the hop. Following you now via GFC and would love it if you could visit and follow back. Thanks! http://Menopausalmother.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Erin! New GFC follower from the GFC Blog Hop! I would love it if you could swing by and follow me back, as well! You have a gorgeous blog!

    Kristy @ Shona Skye Creations
    http://shonaskye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower! Hope you will hop over and visit and follow back as well!
    www.heymommychocolatemilk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi erin!
    Thanks for co-hosting the hop!
    I am now following along. :)

    www.thislifesbeautifulmoments.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, thank you for co-hosting!!! I'm a new follower now and It'll be great if you follow back ;) Have a nice day!!!
    Sparkle
    http://ellecrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also voted for you to "we"re on the fence" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aloha,

    Stopping by to say "hi" and to follow you now from the GFC hop. Thanks so much for hosting. How sweet it is to meet ya. If you're up for a bit of a ride, I'd love it if you'd join me at Local Sugar Hawaii , it's a silly, come as you are sort of a place and I'd love it if you'd write the lines with us.

    xo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic ideas! I just love your blog. I'm your newest follower. Would love for you to come follow back!
    xx

    myprettymummy.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for co-hosting! I hope you have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow- I go crazy here with 2 girls :) I'm your newest follower and can't wait to see more posts.

    Stop on by.

    Kimberly @ mypinterestreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a new follower from the hop. Check out my blog and follow back if you like! :)

    http://skinstuffbykaty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete