PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Picking Apples at the Great Grandparents

Let me start by saying this happened back in July.  I know I'm awful at getting these up, but here it is now!!  I'm finally starting to figure out this balancing of school, kids, blog, house, farm, husband, and morning sickness(that lasts all day--This is the part you forget about until you get pregnant again)!


The crew getting to work.

The littlest apple picker doing a great job!

Is Colin supervising?

Nope, just eating an apple.

Look at those full bags.

Bag weighs more than her but she's trying hard!

Look at those muscles!

Patrick even lost a button on his shirt, lol.

Fionna with her good apple.

Zyera and her eating apple.

Fionna had to get another one for Mama this time.
The kids all got to pick one off the tree once we were done picking off the ground.  My mom was with us and she helped the little ones to reach the tree.  The kids had a wonderful time and my grandparents enjoyed the company for the day. Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful time was had by all - Love it : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love apples! What do you do with them? Make apple sauce?

    ReplyDelete