PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, February 19, 2012

James 5:16

Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.

I think this verse if great.  I also think this verse was meant just for me.  Does anyone else ever feel this way about a verse?  I feel this all the time.  God has a way of leading me to the verses that I need to hear when I need to hear them. 

This verse to me says that we need to each have an accountability partner to share things with.  Someone to confide the things we're struggling with to and for them to keep us accountable and ask us how we are doing with things.  We should pray for our partner and their struggles just as they should pray for us and ours. 

Studies show that if you try to do something on your own you are less likely to succeed than if you have someone doing it with you or keeping track of how you are doing.  If someone is holding you accountable you are more likely to reach your goals.


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment