PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, February 3, 2012

Funnies for Friday

So today was a pretty good day aside from the freezing cold rain bit.  Had a few funnies go on that I wanted to share.

First let me start by saying that I had to take two kids to the Dr yesterday for the beginnings of ear infections so I have two that don't feel the best and are now on antibiotics.  So, at snack time I gave them each some apple and they went and sat together in our rocker recliner.  Now I should mention that these two are my orneriest two, Colin and Fionna.  Fionna loves the rocker recliner because she can lean forward and slam backwards and make it move. . . I'm finishing up getting apples for the other kids and start hearing Fionna doing her full blown laugh.  I glance over to see what's so funny and this is what I find!
Seems big brother was a little too helpful and stuck his apple sticker in her hair. . . she thought it was hilarious and he had a huge grin on his face too.  Oh it's the little things that bring giggles and smiles to us all.
Quite the dastardly duo there.

My other funny for the day involves my baby goats.  Baby goats are so cute!  Not only are they adorable to look at but they are hilarious to watch play!  We recently put our little bottle kid in with our set of twins so he'd have some playmates.  These three are a riot to watch when I go to feed him.  They are in a small section of the barn that has a tarp across one wall to keep the wind out(the other side of the tarp is the section where the rest of the goats are).  Well, the wind was really blowing today so it kept moving back and forth.  The two little twins were head butting the tarp when it would get sucked against the wall and then running and jumping away in fear when it would blow towards them.  Then they would pounce at it when it went back to the wall.  It was so cute!  I should mention that I have Alpine goats and they are really good jumpers.  I wish I had a video camera to set up out there so you could see their antics.  So cute!


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! I want a baby goat so bad! Too bad I live in an apartment. This is a great post!

    ReplyDelete