PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Free Kindle Ebook

Right now if you hurry you can get Gluten Free Cupcake Recipes ebook for free on Amazon!!  I just got my copy.  Even if you don't have a Kindle you can download an application to your computer that is a Kindle ebook reader.  This is what I have done and I'm enjoying all the free cookbooks I have been able to find as well as some really good books.

Gluten Free Cupcake Recipes: 24 Easy And Delicious Treats For The Whole Family Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Also part of the Tuesday Blog Hop and SO happy to see a free gluten free cookbook for Kindle!

    http://gfsongbird.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to both of you! @songbird, they have had other gluten free kindle books for free as well, you might search the Kindle estore on Amazon and see what you can find. I've gotten I think a few other gluten free cookbooks for free off Amazon.

    ReplyDelete