PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Toilet Tree Nail Care Products Review

I have very thick toe nails and thick fingernails.  I can only clip them when they are wet because normal clippers won't clip them, they'll just break them.

I was very surprised when I tried out the nail clippers from Toilet Tree.  They not only could cut through my nails, but they could cut my nails without them being wet and without ripping them!

I know this is not something that ordinary people are excited about, but I'm not ordinary and often forget to cut my nails when they are wet.


Toilet tree stainless steel nail clippers with file and pouch are indestructible(well at least they seem that way after having been around my children).  They are made with stainless steel and are ideal for trimming thicker fingernails or normal toenails.  


These great stainless steel tweezers by Toilet Tree are perfect for pulling out those ingrown hairs.  For me, I really don't get ingrown hairs, but my children are always getting splinters.  We live on a farm so it's just par for the course here.  These are great for pulling out those little wood splinters that my children get.


I love how the file and clippers fit nicely in this little pouch so you can carry them with you in your purse or diaper bag!  Perfect for everyday use.   



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment