PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Hoping for Snow! And more snow!

We have our first big chance of snow today and the kids are all so excited they can't sit still!!  I have some in the living room running from window to window, some in the bedrooms hopping around the windows, and still others in the dining room running across from one set of windows to the next.  You'd think we hadn't had snow yet this year. . . . well we really haven't!  At least not enough to play in!

I have to admit I'd love to get a really good snow storm so we get snowed in for a few days with my husband at home.  I love the times we're "snowed in" and have fun as a family together.


UPDATE:  The above was written last night, but I didn't publish it.  Well. . . .we got about 3 inches of snow with a bit of ice underneath.  The interstate near us is closed northbound but we're safe and snug in our little house.  The kids were out playing in the snow for two hours this morning and can't wait to go back out this afternoon.  I on the other hand think it's not enough snow to mess with and would have preferred we get a good big snow instead of this little bit.  If I'm going to be putting up with snow I want a bunch!

Here are a few pictures that I took while the kids were out and about this morning!

Colin had to immediately check out the ice!

Sirus loves snow!


Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. We love snow here too! We will not be having a white Christmas here in southern New England though. Love your German Shepherd! He's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like lots of fun--jealous that you are getting snow!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like snow that much, I get asthma. Enjoy! DB Mall

    ReplyDelete