PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Hair, Skin, and Nails Review


I recently received a one month supply of Hair, Nails, and Skin Beauty Activator by Fembody Nutrition.  You take two tablets per day to help achieve healthy hair, skin, and nails.

This product is endorsed by celebrity Paula Abdul.  You can watch her video about the product below:




This great little supplement contains biotin, bamboo extract(this contains silica), Opti-MSM, and Cysteine.   Silica is a building block for beauty proteins and plays an important role in mineral absorption.

I have trouble keeping my hair growing when I'm breastfeeding.  It just quits growing.  Not enough nutrients for me and the little one I guess.  I love this supplement for helping my hair continue to grow while I'm breastfeeding and pregnant.  It really helps!  I was losing chunks of hair at a time(which normally doesn't happy to me while I'm pregnant) and it went away and started growing and looking healthy again!

You can find more about Fembody but visiting them on:

facebook
twitter
website
pinterest

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment