PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, December 23, 2012

The Sock Matching Game

My kids have the chore of matching socks.  In our house, this is actually a very big chore with 10 people all wearing socks.

My kids have made this a game.  They play go fish with the sock matching.  Each child gets a pile of socks and they take turns asking other people for their socks!  I think this is one of the cutest things I've ever seen and am so very glad that my kids can have fun while learning responsibility and helping out.

Do your children have chores?  Even my two year olds have chores.  Really as soon as my children can walk they have chores.  Make sure to check out my other post on Child Friendly Chores if you need suggestions on things to start off with your children on learning responsibility.

Hanes - Girls' No-Show Socks, 12 Pairs Value Bundle
This is not our sock pile, rather just a picture of socks off the walmart website that I copied.
I did not get a picture of my children and their sock game as they were through before I  could take a picture.
 I'll try to get one next time!  It really is cute!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment