PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

True Devotion -Review

True Devotion, Uncommon Heroes Series #1   -     
        By: Dee Henderson

True Devotion by Dee Henderson, Book 1 in the Uncommon Heroes Series

Description (CBD):  Kelly Jacobs has already paid the ultimate price of loving a warrior; she has the folded flag and the grateful thanks of a nation to prove it. Navy SEAL Joe (Bear) Baker cannot ask her to accept that risk again--even though he loves her. But the man responsible for her husband's death is back; closer than either of them realize. Kelly is in danger, and Joe may not get there in time.

My Views:  I loved the O'Malley series and wanted to read more by Dee Henderson.  So, when I stumbled across this new series, I had to give them a try.  This book was suspenseful more than the other ones and I loved it!  The twist at the end was unexpected and really left me wondering how everything was going to end up.  Highly recommend this book.

Disclaimer:  All opinions expressed in this review are my own. I was not paid or compensated in anyway for writing this review, I merely wanted to share a good book with you! Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Book reviews are always a good theme! I'm trying to visit all the A-Z Challenge Blogs in April. My alphabet is at myqualityday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete