PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, April 20, 2012

The Marriage Wish -Review

The Marriage Wish
The Marriage Wish by Dee Henderson

Description (Amazon): 
Successful, blessed with friends and a rich faith--as Scott Williams's thirty-eighth birthday dawned, he was at the top of his game. Or was he? Although his life seemed perfect to others, Scott felt that something was missing. But how could a rugged executive admit he yearned for a family of his own to love?

After making a birthday wish to meet the woman of his dreams, Scott encountered enchanting author Jennifer St. James strolling along the beach. Her beautiful looks hid a heart mourning her late husband and a faith once deep, now fragile. Would Scott's hopes and prayers bring fulfillment for both of their dreams?

My views:  As you may know I've been reading some Dee Henderson books called the O'Malley series.  I was enjoying them so much that when this book presented itself I had to read it too.  It was a very short fast read and one that I thoroughly enjoyed.  It starts off with Scott mistakenly thinking that Jennifer's husband beats her!  And it just keeps going from there. 

I must state that I was not compensated in anyway for this review.  This book was one that I borrowed from my mother.  All opinions expressed are my own. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment