PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Rescuer - Review

The Rescuer, O'Malley Series #6   -     
        By: Dee Henderson
The Rescuer by Dee Henderson, Book 6 in the O'Malley Series

Description (CBD):  Stephen O'Malley is a paramedic who has been rescuing people all his life. His friend Meghan is in trouble: Stolen jewels are turning up in interesting places, and shes in the middle of it. Stephen is about to run into a night he will never forget--a kidnapping, a tornado, and a race to rescue the woman he loves.

My Views:  I was very sad to see this series end.  But, as always it was a great book!  I mean who can't be caught up with the danger and intrique surrounding a bunch of stolen jewels, a blind woman, and a  man who swears he'll not be a paramedic again.  Love this book, love this series.  I recommend this series to anyone who likes a good myster with the added bonus of romance!

Disclaimer:  All opinions expressed are my own.  I was not compensated in any way for this review.  I merely wanted to share the books I've been reading. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment