PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Pirate Party Review



I was recently given the opportunity to review the Pirate Party Games Pack.  A great company out of Canada puts together these party packs with everything you'll need game wise to have a good party .  There are options for little kids, bigger kids, and adults.  For our party it was all little kids so we didn't use all of the pieces of the party pack.

My kids loved the things we did!  We placed Pin the Parrot on the Pirate and the kids about died from giggling fits.  I know, I'm a bad mom, but I've never done these kind of games with my kids because we just don't have the money to spend on things like this.  So, this was an extra special treat and it's needless to say that I'm going to have to hone my art skills so that I can start making things like this for them to do more often!

We also did a version of the Pirate Language Game.  I took out all the words that they wouldn't know and just use the simple words.  Again, they loved it.

We used the posters and placemats as well.  We did the scavenger hunt with some modified things to find.  The other games were a bit old for my age range so we didn't use those. 

My kids are already asking when we're going to have our next party!

The pack retails for $19.95. My pack included:

   Balloon Pirate Craft For Kids
   Facebook Pirate Language Game
   Pirate Mad Libs
   Pirate Newlywed Questions Game
   Pirate Placemat for Kids
   Pirate Poster for Kids
   Pirate Party Icebreaker
   Printable Treasure Map Template Pirate Craft For Kids
   H-ARRR-ible Pirate Jokes Game
   Survival of the Fittest Party Game
   Pirate Nature Scavenger Hunt for Kids
   Pin the Parrot on the Pirate game for Kids
   Shoot the Boot Drinking Card Game
   Pirate Trivi-ARRR

You can find them on Twitter and Facebook  or their website

I was offered this product for free in exchange for a review.  However, these opinions are all my own and those of my children who enjoyed the party pack. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment