PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, April 20, 2012

The Healer -Review

The Healer, O'Malley Series #5   -     
        By: Dee Henderson

The Healer by Dee Henderson, Book 5 in the O'Malley Series

Description (CBD):  Rachel O'Malley works disasters for a living. Her specialty? Helping children through trauma. When a school shooting rips through her community, she finds herself dealing with more than just grief among the children she is trying to help. One of them saw the shooting, and the gun is still missing.

My views:  Once again, Dee Henderson delivers a powerful novel that keeps you reading and wanting more when it's done.  This family has totally captured me and I don't know what I'll do once I read the last book.  You definitely fall in love with the character of Rachel in this book and the plot keeps you guessing.  I admit, I thought the wrong person was guilty for a very long time.  Must read!

Make sure to check out my reviews of the other books in this series.
Prequel- Danger in the Shadows
1- The Negotiator
2- The Guardian
3- The Truthseeker
4- The Protector

Once again I must state that these books have been checked out by me from the local library and read for my pleasure.  I have not received any compensation for this review and all views and opinions expressed are my own. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment