PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Guardian- Review

The Guardian, O'Malley Series #2   -     
        By: Dee Henderson

The Guardian by Dee Henderson, Book #2 in the O'Malley series

Description(CBD):  A federal judge has been murdered. There is only one witness, and an assassin wants her dead. U.S. Marshall Marcus O'Malley thought he knew the risks of the assignment . . . but he was wrong.
Introducing the O'Malleys, an inspirational group of seven, all abandoned or orphaned as teens, who have made the choice to become a loyal and committed family. They have chosen their own surname, O'Malley, and have stood by each other through moments of joy and heartache. Their stories are told in CBA best-selling, inspirational romantic suspense novels that rock your heart and restore strength and hope to your spirit.

My views:  I loved this book just like the others I've read so far in this series.  I have found myself drawn to the characters and just can't read the books fast enough.  You just have to know what's going to happen.  Dee Henderson is a wonderful author who keeps me on the edge of my seat with the suspense and mystery in her novels.  I love this series!

Read my other reviews in this series here:
Prequel- Danger in the Shadows
Book 1- The Negotiator Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment