PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

#AtoZChallenge -P



"P" is the letter of the day.  Who has a word for "P"?  My son Patrick would say it was him.  My word for "P" is purpose.  We all have a purpose to our life on earth and when we let go of that purpose and just live without a goal we tend to not get anything done.  What is your purpose?

My purpose is to be the best Godly wife and mother that I can be.  This means teaching my kids in the way they should grow, which adds another purpose to my life of being a teacher.  Since I am a homeschooling mother I qualify as a teacher.   Oh, I don't have the certificate from a college telling me I can, but I do have a college degree and I qualify to be a substitute teacher in public schools.


AtoZChallenge Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment