PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Ultimate Blog Party 2012

Ultimate Blog Party 2012

Ok am I the only one that has just found out about The Ultimate Blog Party?

I ran into some posts about it last night and joined up but didn't get my post up due to a cranky baby deciding to wake up! 

It takes place at 5 Minutes For Mom and boy is it big. If you are looking to meet some new bloggy friends, than this is the place to be.  There are several places to sign up and lots of new friends to meet and connect with!  I'm hoping to get back over there today and meet some more new friends while my husband is at a class and I'm home all alone with the 8 little monsters I call children! Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! :) Found you from the UBP12!

    I'm a homeschooling mom too - although you've got me beat in student numbers! ;) hehe.

    Look forward to seeing more of your blog!

    ReplyDelete