PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, April 9, 2012

#AtoZChallenge -H

Today the letter of the day is H.  When I think of the letter "H" I think of Heaven.  I think this is a word that is especially present in people's minds today due to the fact that some claim the end is near and also due to yesterday being Easter Sunday.

Heaven is a place where there is no sickness or strife.  No suffering or worries will we see there.  Oh it will be a wonderful time in Heaven. Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Visiting from A/Z. Heaven is a wonderful "H" word. When I think of heaven, I think of no more pain and suffering, no more tears and being with Jesus for all of eternity. I think it will be a gorgeous place beyond anyone's thoughts or expectations!

    Good luck with the rest of the challenge!

    betty

    ReplyDelete