PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Land of My Heart- Review

Land of My Heart, Heirs of Montana Series #1   -     
        By: Tracie Peterson

Land of My Heart by Tracie Peterson, Book 1 in the Heirs of Montana series

Description (CBD):  Longing for endless blue skies and open spaces, Dianne Chadwick convinces her family to move to her uncle's ranch in the Montana Territory. But life in the rugged frontier---and her uncle's home---isn't the idyllic adventure she anticipated, beginning with their arduous wagon journey led by hardened guide Cole Selby. Will his heart soften?

My views:  Love, love, love.  Yeap I loved this book.  This is actually my second time reading through this series.  Oh yes, keep watch there are four books in this series.  I found myself(even knowing the ending) getting caught up in the book and not wanting to put it down.  Tracie Peterson has long been a favorite of mine, and this series will not dissapoint if you love her too!


Disclaimer:  This book was read by me, these opinions are all my own.  This book is owned by my mother, but she graciously loaned me the series.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment