PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Danger in the Shadows-Review

Danger in the Shadows   -     
        By: Dee Henderson
Danger in the Shadows by Dee Henderson, Prequel to The O'Malley Series

Description (CBD):  Sara is terrified. Hidden away in the witness protection program, she is falling in love with former pro football player Adam Black-something that could get her killed. And FBI agent Dave Richman has his hands full keeping her safe from her sisters killer. When events bring Sara face-to-face with terror, will she rely on God for protection?

My Thoughts:  I loved this book!  It has suspense, murder, intrique, plus love of course.  All with a good dose of Christian faith.  I definitely would rate this book with 5 stars.  I can't wait to read the rest of the books in this series.

Go here for my review of book #1 The Negotiator


I have voiced my opinion on this book. I did not receive any compensation for this review at all. The book is either one that I have bought, borrowed from a friend, or borrowed from the library. All opinions voiced are my own. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment