PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Broccoli Salad


I love this salad, but I had never made it before today.  Today, I grew brave and made up a recipe to see if I could recreat my favorite cold salad.  I had success!  So, now I will share!

You will need:
2 bunches broccoli-cut up into bite size pieces, including the stems
1/4 cup raisins
1/4 cup cashews and almonds
1/4 cup sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds
1/4 cup bacon bits

sauce:
1 cup miracle whip
1/4-1/2 cup apple cider vinegar(depending on taste, I like mine tart)
1/4 cup sugar

Toss the salad together to mix well.  Mix the three sauce ingredients and pour over salad.  Stir until all is evenly coated.  Enjoy right away or chill and enjoy!

Shared on Gluten Free Fridays!



Pin It Now!

1 comment: