PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A look at Hell

This picture was taken a few nights ago by me when we were burning
some brush piles.  Below you may find my thoughts.
This photo was taken by me.  I don't claim to be a professional photographer.  I am not one at all.  I do, however, love to take pictures.  We decided to burn a couple of brushpiles the other night and I snapped some images to share with friends and just because I think fire is pretty neat.

Anyway, when I was viewing the file of pictures taken, this one struck me with a thought.  I wanted to share this with you.

Hell is a burning inferno.  Think about that.  Constantly on fire, constantly burning up.  I was standing quite aways away from this fire, but it was still very hot and I did not want to remain there for too long.  In hell, we will have no choice.  We will have to stay there.  There is no leaving.  We must make the decision here on earth today whether we want to spend our eternity with God in heaven where there are no cares or worries, or in hell with the devil forever in a fiery pit.

Another picture from the fire.



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment