PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, February 3, 2012

Mornings

I am not a morning person. . . . at all.  I would much rather stay curled up in my bed than get up.  I wake up fairly early but then have to motivate myself to get out of bed.  That's the hard part, once I'm up I'm good to go. . . well at least after my first cup of coffee!

Something that helps me in the mornings to wake up and get going is to listen to a song.  I LOVE this song.  Now these guys aren't a Christian band and some of their songs aren't appropriate for children, but I really like some of their stuff.  What is this song I'm talking about?

"New Day Dawning" by Celtic Thunder. 



This song reminds me every morning to thank God for giving me another day on Earth with my children and my husband.  It reminds me of all the things I have to be thankful for and helps me keep my life in perspective.  We may not have enough money for the bills all the time, but we have so much to be thankful for and we need to remember to thank God for those things each and every day.  And not just once a day, we can do it "without ceasing". Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so frustrated with Evil seeping into me. It's effects is that it numbs me to the beauty and grace of my blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true that we all have something to be thankful for. Love the song!

    ReplyDelete