PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

More Monday Moments

I forgot to add the best part from my Monday-the day before Valentine's Day. 

My husband brought me beets! 

and a small miniature rose bush!  Ok, so I asked him to pick me up some fresh organic beets to make my Valentine's treats for the kids with, but he actually bought me two bunches of beets(even though he told me he wouldn't eat them) and the rose.  I love roses!  That actually is probably an understatement.  Wait until spring and summer and you'll be seeing so many pictures of my rose bushes and blooms that you'll understand.

Anyway just had to share those last things from why my Monday was a Monday of Memorable Moments!  You can't guess what we talked about in school today can you?! Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment