PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Your Daily Bible Verse Review


This is a wonderful little book of Daily Bible Verses.  You get a year in Bible verses.  It also contains tips on how to memorize Bible Verses.   The suggestion is you find your birthday or anniversary and that verse is your life verse.  You should then memorize it  and use it to help in your daily life.

There are 366 verses in the book, one for each day of the year including February 29th!  All come from the King James Bible.

I think this is a great little book and have not heard of anything quite like it before.  I'd recommend giving it a go even if you just wanted to see what verse is correlated to your birthday! I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. What a great book. I will check this out! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received this good from Goodreads, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We try to read the bible at least twice a week. this would be very helpful!

    ReplyDelete