PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Grapefruit Glycolic Wash -Review


What do you wash your face with?  Is it natural?  Is it organic?  Does it do a good job of cleaning, exfoliating, and renewing your skin?

You might want to check out Made From Earth's Grapefruit Glycolic Scrub if you are still looking for a face wash described above.

Before I go much further telling you about the product let me share an interesting fact I found.  Grapefruit contains an antioxidant that is used in treating skin allergies and irritated skin.  It also can kill bacteria that cause redness and acne when applied to the face!  Wow makes me want to start liking grapefruit, but sadly I have never appreciated grapefruit.

Until now that is!  Now I use the grapefruit scrub on my face and feel invigorated.  My face feels clean and fresh and looks more even in color and overall tone without the aid of make up.  I only wish I had found this sooner.  One should apply the scrub to a wet face, rubbing in a circular motion for 1-2 minutes before rinsing off and patting dry.  It is designed to be used 2-3 times per week.


 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm going to have to get me some of this Grapefruit Glycolic Wash. It sounds likes it an all-in-one cleanser. I didn't know that Grapefruit could help with irritated skin or skin allergies. These are factors I can definitely relate to... Thank you for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only I didn't really dislike grapefruit so much! But the benefits of it... really tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't aware of all the benefits of grapefruit! All I knew about it was that people on diets tend to eat them for breakfast, lol. Sounds like a product worth trying.

    ReplyDelete