PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Sharpie Retractable Fine Point Pen -Review


stock photo used from Sharpie website.

Does anyone else love Sharpies?  I really love them.  They are wonderful for marking things and getting them labelled so I'll know what is where without opening the package or tub.  It really helps keep me much  more organized than just putting stuff in tubs for storage and having no clue what is in them.

The one thing that I did have against the regular Sharpie was the fact that the tip is so large.  It is hard to write well with them and often my letters would run together making them a bit difficult to read.

No longer do I have that problem!!  The new retractable fine point sharpie pen is wonderful!  It's just like writing with an ink pen only it's a Sharpie.  Now my tubs are clearly marked with no run together letters and it looks like I'm super organized!  I'm not super organized, but I love giving that illusion!

A few other plus points for the new pen come in the form that it is retractable so you don't have to worry about losing or misplacing the cap and it then drying out.  It has a clip so you can clip it to your pocket or shirtfront while you're moving those storage boxes you just labeled.  Some features are that it is fade resistant, water resistant, and that it is a special formula for quick drying.  I'm a fan of the quick drying.  I've always hated writing something and then accidentally smearing it everywhere when your hand rests on it.  Yeap I have done that numerous times.  Especially when putting my bulk groceries into smaller containers.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried this one yet but I'm a sharpie pen hoarder ;)

    ReplyDelete