PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!



Just wanted to drop in and wish all a Happy New Year.  I hope your New Year is filled with all things good and if you are tested that you recognize and grow stronger through the lessons you learn along the way.

Did you stay up to ring in the New Year?  I stayed up until around 11pm and then went to bed.  Probably a good thing as the kids were up around 5am this morning.  My kids all seem to be the opposite of me and be extreme morning people.  I've always been more of a night owl but am training myself to get to bed earlier so that I can get some sleep as I know they will have me up way too early!

Do you have any special plans for today?  I plan to make some Chinese food for us to eat for dinner but otherwise we're just going to stay inside and enjoy the nice day.  Or if you're my children you may be going outside to play in the snow we got yesterday.  It is very white outside!!

But I am missing out on doing puzzles with my 2 year old baby girl Fionna so I'll see you later!


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I stayed up until about 12:45, but I was working on my site, so I totally missed midnight! It was 12:25 before I noticed it had passed! Hubby fell asleep around 11, kids were alseep, and like yours, they like to get up at 5am. I'd much rather be at home safe with my family on NYE than be out and about anyways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was up- but only because my kiddos attempted to stay up. I got them into bed and crawled into bed myself- but it took awhile to fall asleep cause I was worrying about the hubby. We spent yesterday watching football, sledding and cleaning so nothing to exciting :)

    ReplyDelete