PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Oliver's Personalized Labels Review


I love to label my stuff.  I keep out grown kids clothes and shoes in tubs in the basement labeled with size and sex.  When I went gluten free I decided to get containers for my different types of flours as well.  I didn't want to mark them up too much, but I also couldn't get my normal labels to stick in the cold of the refrigerator.

I was very happy when I got the chance to review Oliver's Labels.  These are waterproof and cold resistant.  They stay on through washings and the cold of the refrigerator.  Plus they are personalized.  You can get them to say whatever you want them to say!




Aren't these just so cute!  I love them!  Cute little cupcakes and all I had to do was add Sharpie with the flour type under.  Now it's clear to anyone who might look in my fridge what it is and they can act appropriately.  This is especially great for me while teaching my little ones to cook.  They get an extra lesson in reading to go with their home ec!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment