PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Cienta Shoes Review #Cienta

Anyone who has little kids knows that finding shoes that fit and are cute is hard to do.  Cienta Shoes offers a nice alternative to that.  They have some of the most adorable little girl shoes I have seen in a long time.  No heels, no nasty designs, just super awesome little girl cuteness.

I recently got to review a pair with the help of Fionna.  She loved the pink sparkly shoes!

cutest box ever

sweet bitty baby shoes

peeking through the door

running around all cute
 
Aren't those just the cutest shoes?  Her little feet were not all sweaty in them and she didn't have to wear socks either.  She normally hates shoes and socks and pulls them off at every opportunity, but she kept these on and had fun running around in them. 
 
Think these are super cute!?  Check out there facebook and website.  Also come back in a few hours and enter the giveaway going live!!
Pin It Now!

16 comments:

  1. These shoes are super cute and it looks like Fionna loves them! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These looks awesome, I'm checking out the shoes today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I had never heard of cienta shoes, I'll have to check them out. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. all of their shoes are so adorable. I love the shoes, they seem so comfy and great for little toddlers.

    Jamie Brigham
    PrettyInPinkWife @ aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fionna looks adorable!
    cjnedrow at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to invest in some of those!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My 6 year old daughter has the HARDEST time with shoes. She gets blisters from almost ALL shoes, except Crocs. :( But they don't really work in all weather. I am excited to check into Cienta Shoes for her!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute and very stylish :) i want them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so happy to have come across your review! I have been trying to find just the right pair of shoes for my little ones for our upcoming Holiday photo shoot, these are simple but very adorable. They look so comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love pink and the shoes are adorable :) My youngest granddaughter is 20 months and the pink color shoes would look so cute on her.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are really sweet! I hate the sweaty foot problem. It's always really hot here and I never put socks on the kids. There are some shoes that stink really bad from all the sweat! These look great, thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These shoes are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are darling. I had not heard of them before. Thanks for the update. I see they carry a lot of styles. Rita Spratlen rjspratlen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete