PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Lions, Tigers, and Bears. . . T-shirt Review



I recently was given the opportunity to review a t-shirt from Lions, Tigers, and Bears.  I received the shirt pictured below.  While it's not something I would see on a shelf and just have to have, it really is a cute shirt and I've enjoyed wearing it. 


I'm going to eat you!
To find more ironic and cool animal apparel simply click and follow the link.  They have several designs and I'm sure you could find one that would work for you. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment