PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, September 30, 2013

A Month of Pumpkins




I have decided to make October the month of pumpkins!  Every day this month I am going to attempt to share a pumpkin based recipe!  So far I have recipes coming for a pumpkin spice creamer(oh heaven), pumpkin cake for new bakers, pumpkin pancakes, and oh so much more!

Below you will find the linky for these pumpkin recipes.  Feel free to link up your pumpkin recipe, but I would appreciate a short link back in the post you link up.  This will help all of us get our pumpkin recipes noticed this fall season!

Now let the love of pumpkins begin!  I have created a Pinterest Board and will be pinning all the recipes there as well so feel free to visit it!

Make sure to check back daily for new pumpkin creations!


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment